BODHI Times number 50 (2017) was unusually long (19 pages) and has the following stories, plus a few fillers and many images. Its contents include:
1: Aryaloka Education Society, Nagpur, India – an evolving project
2. Editor’s notes and table of contents
3. Thank yous and “boiler plate”
4. President’s report: "That which unites us"
5: Project updates: Hadapsar, Pune (India) creche report 2016
6. Project updates: Moanoghar (Bangladesh) link
7. Project updates: SNEHA (Arunachal Pradesh, India) link
8. From the medical director’s desk: "A sorcerer out of control? Inequality, President Trump, Brexit and reasons for hope"
9. Remembering: "Halfdan Mahler and the warm decade for social justice" link
10. Remembering: "Abdus Salam: the first Muslim Nobel Laureate" link
11. The caste system: not just in South Asia link
12. From our advisors: Shelley Anderson - Engaged Buddhism link
13. From our advisors: Solomon Benatar - Poverty eradication: not as easy as some think link
14. "BODHI, Buddhism and social justice" link (see bottom of page)